· Halloween parties. Especially when you're dressed up, and people incorrectly guess who you are so you let them believe that, and then you think their guess is better than what you really are, so you change the name of your get-up.
· Vodka. Especially when you drink enough to lose your inhibitions so you can talk to strangers and dance like a wildchild, but wake up A-OK the next morning.
· Haunted caves. Especially when they have an awesome crew acting really scary and out for intimidation. Who would have thought people in scary costumes would be scary.
· Diwali shows at HCC. Especially when they get little kids to come and sing or dance and also when the show runs with imperfections and when they serve kickass dinner.
· Saturday afternoons. Especially when it's fall, but the weather is lovely and you live in an area where you can walk down to the lake and pet dogs and feel the wind on your face as you stroll alongside the water.
· Walmart sunglasses ($12). Especially when they're slightly rose-tinted, so you have a lovely view of the world, which works beautifully with fall coloring.
· Music. Especially when you dance to it or it's Bally Sagoo or the Gipsy Kings blaring in your car.
· Babies. Especially when he's the Bhajyu and is dressed in a pumpkin outfit for Halloween.
· People. Especially those I know and who make my life even more special and wonderful.
This is almost beginning to sound like a Thanksgiving "what I'm thankful" for list. Yes, I sure am thankful for these and many more things. Thank you for making life beautiful.
Do you have one too? Make a list and send it along if you wish. It really helps.
Posted by Jigsha at 11/02/2003 03:13:00 AM | link to entry |